See appropriate section in manual unless directed to an authorized service center/department.
Does not start
1. Fuel shut-off valve (if so
equipped) in OFF position.
1. Turn fuel shut-off valve to OPEN position.
Safety ignition key
is not inserted.
2. Insert safety ignition key.
Out of fuel.
3. Fill fuel tank with fresh, clean gasoline.
4. Move throttle to FAST position
(or ON/OFF switch to ON position).
Throttle in STOP position
(or ON/OFF switch is OFF).
Choke in OFF position.
Primer not depressed.
Engine is flooded.
Spark plug wire is
5. Move to FULL position.
6. Prime as instructed in the Operation section of this manual.
7. Wait a few minutes before restarting, DO NOT prime.
8. Connect wire to spark plug.
Bad spark plug.
Water in fuel.
9. Replace spark plug.
10. Empty fuel tank & carburetor, refill with fresh, clean gasoline.
11. Empty fuel tank & carburetor, refill with fresh, clean gasoline.
Loss of power
1. Spark plug wire loose.
1. Reconnect spark plug wire.
2. Reduce speed and width of swath.
3. Remove ice and snow on and around fuel tank cap.
Throwing too much snow.
Fuel tank cap is covered
with ice or snow.
Dirty or clogged muffler.
4. Clean or replace muffler.
Engine idles or
1. Choke is in FULL position.
2. Blockage in fuel line.
1. Move choke to OFF position.
2. Clean fuel line.
3. Empty fuel tank & carburetor, refill with fresh, clean gasoline.
4. Empty fuel tank & carburetor, refill with fresh, clean gasoline.
5. Contact an authorized service center/department.
Water in fuel.
Carburetor is in need of
adjustment or overhaul.
1. Loose parts or damaged
augers or impeller.
1. Tighten all fasteners. Replace damaged parts. If vibration
remains, contact an authorized service center/department.
is hard to pull
1. Frozen recoil starter.
1. See “IF RECOIL STARTER HAS FROZEN”
in the Operation section of this manual.
Loss of traction 1. Drive belt is worn.
1. Check / replace drive belt.
2. Check / reinstall drive belt.
drive / slowing
of drive speed
2. Drive belt is off of pulley.
3. Friction drive wheel is worn. 3. Contact an authorized service center/department.
Loss of snow
1. Auger belt is off of pulley.
2. Auger belt is worn.
3. Clogged discharge chute.
1. Check / reinstall auger belt.
2. Check / replace auger belt.
3. Clean snow chute.
4. Remove debris or foreign object from augers / impeller.
snow discharge 4. Augers / impeller jammed.
|Categories||Poulan Pro Snow Blower Manuals, Snow Blower Manuals|
|Tags||Poulan Pro XT11530ES|
|Product Brand||Poulan Pro. Poulan Pro US phone support. Wheeled (Mowers, Tractors, Tillers, Snow Throwers): 1-800-849-1297, Handheld (Chainsaws, Trimmers, Blowers, Edgers): 1-800-554-6723, Snow Blower|
|Document File Type|
(0 votes, average: 0 out of 5)